!i La Esperanza !i


I was giddy happy to meet several amazing individuals lately. My encounter with them had magically energized me. That's my woo and relator personality at work. Woot woot! Thanks to strengthsfinder 2.0 for being my incredible guide to success. :)

Most of the people that I've just met was so curious about why I am so hopeful in spite of all escalating hurdles that is happening around me and how come I can still see the beauty of every person in spite of the wrong things that they've done to me. I tried to answer them. But after receiving the same question several times I've took time to reflect on it when I got back to my apartment. I started  understanding myself better.

hope implies little certainty but suggests confidence or assurance in the possibility that what one desires or longs for will happen.(Merriam-Webster Dictionary)

I believe my main source of Hope is because I have a great GOD and my faith with his majestic plans for my life! Apparently, my regular practice of mindfulness and meditations helps me to maintain being at my divine level. These had inspired me with the following practices:

Instead of being empathetic alone, I learned that I have to paired it with compassion.
[At the same time, my journey was not that easy too. I've also struggle a lot so I have more patience with others too because I've been there and I know how crazy it feels to be in that situation.]

I'd rather face life's struggles and make sure I would only mention it if I would deal with it and find resolution. [ Being part of the solution is way better than being part of the problem]

I also accepted and embraced my perfect imperfections and we have our own different stories to share and tell --struggles and many more.

Furthermore, it was way too helpful to have a background with psychology and psychiatric nursing which helps me to be more open-minded and patient with every situation. Adding-up my unforgettable experience with community development work which showed me that everything is really possible and behind every struggle has a priceless outcome. By doing something and being part of the solution is better than ranting and bashing. Taking baby steps and respecting each others differences can go a long way. We are living in paradise and we're beautiful people. It is up to us how we can live our lives in the bestest way that we wanted. I'm forever grateful that my cup extremely overflows so I have a lot to share. I got accustomed to a positive environment which drives me to be this kind.

There's a lot of goodness in this earth and it's totally worth fighting for!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts