Day 346 of 2020

 



I have decided that after few decades that I would finally take writing seriously. Of course, I am truly grateful to several people close to me who never stopped bugging me about writing my vast experiences in life. Though, I did attempted to put what I say into writing few years ago but I am  still more confident in doing public speaking back then and I remembered it is quite hilarious my blog's name. Lol 

But, now that I am well-rounded and matured after several years of my investment in my personal discovery through self-awareness and mindfulness which helped me a lot in gaining enough courage to start sharing many things about my life with everyone including others that I don't really know at all. I hope this inspires many to take risks, learn from both my wins and losses and reach for their dreams and most importantly live our life to the fullest.

I have personally chosen #WanderessMermaid as the name of my blog because I feel it perfectly suited my personal life mission which is to find meaning in everything and being inspired with quote from Anais Nin which you can see in my photo above. 

You'll get to know me in my next blog. It was a pleasure to e-meet you! 😉


Comments

Popular Posts