Thinking out loud! ☺️



I always believe that "Nothing's worth having comes easy". I also learned from my parents the value of perseverance. It's been two years since I've decided to pursue social entrepreneurship and I would admit it was a roller-coaster ride. Indeed, the best decision that I had in my life. It was an endless process of learning and unlearning. From simplifying lifestyle, sacrificing time and sometimes choosing between love and career. <ahem> It wasn't never easy at all. Some people might think that entrepreneurship was just easy. Hell no! I've experienced starving myself, walking because you don't have enough money for transportation, bootstrap budgeting because you consider your staffs salaries and company expenses, getting depressed sometimes, feeling stagnant and beyond that witnessing yourself rising up from all the struggles and bringing out your grittiest self. 

Some people just saw the beautiful things, recognitions, awards and etc but when you look deeper. Those things didn't happened without enough effort, bravery and endurance. Collaboration was among the valuable things that I learned from my new calling. It was a huge affirmation seeing things falling into place. Appreciating your team's and support group's priceless contributions are my greatest blessings.  For me, all these things wouldn't be possible without the help of my God who orchestrated everything according to his will, all the beautiful people who made an inspiring impact in my life and enormous opportunities showered to me. At the end of the day, I always reminded myself with the quote above. This has been one of my favourite mantra by far. 🙂 

Comments

Popular Posts