24th Anniversary Edsa People Power



Last 2010, I had one of my life changing experience as a fresh grad for my first project  to spearhead a collaboration event with our National Government. It was then when I get a chance to mobilise majority of the government agencies and universities, had unlimited access to use some of our country's resources such as using the executive secretary office, directing actions of multiple government agencies, participating with various policy dialogue and worked with few high ranking government leaders in our country.

It was a privilege to lead one of the historical milestone of our country especially that I wasn't born yet when it happened. During one of our initial meetings, I was honoured to be with the people who fought for our democracy and freedom that I enjoyed now. hIt was quite hilarious that they even did a short re-enactment and storytelling for me to have a deeper appreciation of it. That totally calmed my nerves considering our first meeting set-up is like a policy drafting set-up which I just usually see in the news.

I'm posting this to be reminded that in spite of all the crazy things happening in my country there are still a lot of wonderful people in our government that are silently working. I salute all your hardships, sacrifices and efforts for our beloved and and fellow Filipino 🙂

Comments

Popular Posts