💕Lights will guide you home 💕




It was almost a year when I'd decided to lived away from my family to explore independence, self-care and awareness. Probably, A lot were surprised with my abrupt choice of temporarily isolating myself with others without explanation. I just needed to free myself from distraction that's why I needed to do so. This time it's already a must that I took my much needed pitstop and be selfish but I know after this a lot would benefit fron the result. I had to work on it make myself whole again. I've spent most of my time reflecting and delving my hearts deepest desires and pains. It wasn't that easy. Actually, It's totally mind-fucking. It sure did drove me crazy from the emotiobal outbursts that I didn't know how to deal with from the start until I learned that I needed help. I'm immensely grateful to several angels that God had given me. I remembered those endless days of crying, helplessness and overthinking. I knew I had to fight and face my own demons which fortunately I found courage from my own brokenness to do so.

From impulsiveness to achieving inner piece.
From obsessive controlling and planning to quiteness and listening.
From angst to compassion and forgiveness. From excessive self-doubts and insecurities to being confident in my own skin and appreciating my battle scars.
From brokeness to realizing how wealthy I am with overflowing priceless blessings and gems in my life.
From pains to lessons.
From endless questions to faithfulness. From hurdles to stepping stones.
From competition to collaboration.
From projection to self-healing.
From annoyance to patience and understanding.
From limited resoutces to resourcefulness. Fron uncertainty to letting God unleash his majestic plans for my life.
From loneliness to genuine happiness.

Indeed, it was the best thing that I had given myself this year.

I knew I already gained most of my goals for this year and this Christmas I'm ready for my homecoming. 👪😍

Merry Christmas Everyone! 🎄⛄🎁 🎉🍸








Comments

Popular Posts